Wednesday 30 June 2010

Time passes quickly.

Dear readers ♥,


I've recently had a shock. Life is more fragile than I had ever realised.
 The passed two weeks had been absolutely blissful.  I got back together with my boyfriend, we realised life without each other wasn't what we wanted. It was my birthday last thursday, so I spent my weekend partying with those closest to me - It was lovely and I'm thankful to each and everyone of them who came.
However unfortunately, for some the passed weekend wasn't a happy one. I didn't personally know them, however they lived near by. Adam&Haidee were is a car accident, unfortunately Adam didn't make it however Haidee did. Simple accidents such as this is what it takes to show people how short our lives are. We shouldn't waste a second ♥.
    
R.I.P
Adam♥.

 Here's a few of my happy moments, from my birthday,
I love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment