Thursday 29 October 2009

Family.



Afternoon y'all.


For my first ever blog, i thought I'd write about myself& my family.
I warn you firsthand, we're big bag of crazy.


There's my Mother, my Brother and myself.

I'm not your typical teenager.
I'd say I'm very mature for my actual age. i have goals i want to achieve during this life time, as you only get one chance. I'm not the brightest kid around, i accept that however that won't stop me from reaching my goals.




My mother is my main inspiration.
She brought me and my brother up, well - without anyone for support, she's never once given up on us.
She's taught us to believe 'As long as you put your mind to it, you can do anything'.


My brother is also in some ways a inspiration towards me.
He's confident, intelligent and ambitious. My opinion on him changes on a daily bases, however today i see him as talented - The picture placed with this blog, is actually one of many, of his creations. He wants to become a photographer, and i fully believe in his talent.
I'm supportive of his dream, as he is of mind.


My family believe in each other because that's what families do, without mine i would never realise what i am capable of& for that i thank them.






Can anyone recommend a great horror book for me?
Need something new to read.


I'll update you soon.


Going to cuddle up with a mug of tea& finish my book xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment