Saturday 31 October 2009

Kate.


Kate Eyles.


I honestly don't know where to begin with this girl, and i mostly certianly don't know where to end.
I call her my best friend, but truthly shes so much more.
She's there through the up's and the down's and always has my best interests at heart, she really is like no other. She knows right from the start when somethings wrong, and somehow always has the right words to fix everything.
I can't describe what she means to me, we share a bond like no other that cannot and will not be broken easily.
People this speical don't come along too often. A truly beautiful person inside and out.

i love you girl.



Kate is the most amazing girl i've meet, i would do anything to make her happy. I know she'd do exactly the same for me.
She's not only my closest friend, shes also my sister.
& i adore her.


No comments:

Post a Comment