Monday 2 November 2009

Life.


Life.


Times have changed drastically in the past hundred years, back in the day children were children and adults were adults - People knew the differences between right and wrong.
Nowadays there is increasing in the number of teen-pregnancy's, drug addicts and violence's.
I personally find this rather distressing, i honestly don't understand why people would want such things.I would never risk what opportunities i have in my life, for something like a joint!.
I want to live my life to the fullest.
Enjoy the times with my friends.
Graduate from school, with good grades.
Build a family with my lovely boyfriend.
Become a successful Author, whilst i watch my children grow up.
The above list seems absolutely perfect to me, so why waste what you already have? on something so insignificant.





No comments:

Post a Comment