Wednesday 20 January 2010

Five special things.

I woke up today with my cold growing worse.
But all I could think about was how lucky I am to be alive. To have the people I love.

These are five of those special things I love.

1. Waking up on a cold winter morning to find my mam's made me a steaming mug of tea to have before I have to leave the warmth of my home to travel in the bitter cold.
2. Hearing the soft knock at my front door, knowing it's my baby coming to see me. He will always be my special person.
3. The soft feelings you get when dressing in fresh, clean clothes.
4. The satisfaction of opening the curtains and being hit with the sun's light beams.
5. And finally knowing my family and friends are proud of me.


As I mentioned in an earlier post, lifes been busy recently but those things have made me realise the true meaning of life. And I'm greatful.


"Breathless, we flung us on a windy hill, laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass." -Rupert Brooke
I'm waiting on summer. Summer brings me joy, even if the British summer is hardly a difference from winter.
I would like to move to America and experience a true summer.

Love Lana, who loves summer.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment