Thursday 21 January 2010

Just another thursday afternoon.

Today was kind to me.
Yes, normally i do enjoy school but today was slightly more interesting in my eyes.
I had my first French speaking exam, I guess it went okay - better than i had expected it to.
But as i'd had yesterday - wednesday - off there happened to be lots of things to catch up on.
& i've realised i can enjoy math.
i understand that could make me sound very nerdy, however honestly i don't care.
I'm actually rather proud.

"Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic."

10 things i love.

1. The beautiful sight of a sun setting on the other side of the ocean.
2. The silly things my best friend - Kate - says.
3. Getting good grades& seeing how proud my mam is.
4. How my beauitful boyfriends says 'I love you'
5. The smell of creamy tea and buttery toast in the morning.
6. The face my brother pulls when he realises he's wrong, that could always put a smile on my face.
7. Walking in a the wildlife, being able to hear each noise and discover new and delightful wonders.
8. Sitting on the crisp green grass, under a massive oak, with a steamy cuppa, with one of my delightful tales.
9. Knowing the day after tomorrow is a Saturday, no school - a time to relax and enjoy myself.
10. My Life.

Love Lana, who loves life.
xx

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful posts. I love coming across truly positive blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like your list i must do one of these because all i can think of is how cold this winter has been. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for your lovely comments, your very kind (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete