Wednesday 14 July 2010

Past few days.

Dear readers ♥,


I have so much to tell you!
To start with sorry for the delayed post, however it's finally here.
 
My weekend was absolutely lovely.
Friday I went to see Eclipse, Oh my god - Robert Pattinson what a dream.
The film I must say was also rather good, it's my favourite out of the three however I'm more into the books.
 Saturday I spent shopping with my girlies, ohh it was lovely! & I got a total bargin from my favourite store, topshop!
I picked out lion socks, bow tights, gold earings& a necklace to match, a plain grey top and the most beauitful oversized shirt I've ever seen. It should have come to a total of £80 however I picked it all up for only £25! It was my lucky day.
So to celebrate I wore it to the house party I went to the same night. Which let me tell you was amazing, the night started off slowly, and unfortunately I was extremely nervous as there were roughly 20 people I didn't know and they were all guys, however once I'd got some drinks down me I found it easy and fun meeting all these lovely new people. I hadn't even realised I had such confidence. Overall it was such a good night, we're planning another party for in a few weeks, which gives us all something to look forward to.
& Then sunday, I took to the cinema again to see 'Get Him To The Greek' Which as it had the hottie Mr Brand♥ I thought it was wonderful & Defiantly worth seeing. However unfortunately Sunday wasn't all smiles, as I had to say goodbye to the most important man in my life; my boyfriend. He's now currently in France on holiday and I miss him a whole bunch. Looking forward to sepnding next monday with him, just seems too long to wait.

          So overall a lovely weekend, perfectly spent.
I'm looking forward to more of them as the summer is only just beginning. It's a time to go out, have fun and meet new people. A new beginning.

Kate, Lana, Cloe.
This picture is so us. I'd be lost without those two by my side.
I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment