Friday 9 July 2010

Whata week it's been.

Dear readers ♥,

So glad this week is finally over.
 This weekend should be the time I complete my art coursework, but pfft like thats going to happen...
I'm going to see ECLIPSE tonight, in only a few hours!
Tomorrow I'm spending a peaceful day with my girlies, shopping. Then later it's off to a party!
& Then sunday, I might to some coursework before I go to see 'Get Him To The Greek' - which looks absolutely amazing as Russell Brand♥ is in it.
However Sunday may not be all smiles, I'm going to have to say farewell to my boyfriend for an entire week, I won't even be able to call/text him. I just hope he enjoys his holiday away with 'the boys'.

In some ways I'm not so upset he's going away, as I've decided to restart my diet because I don't think it was the best idea to start one mid-week. Also I'm going shopping with my lovely mother to buy a new notebook to write the amount of exercise I've been doing and to count calories each day. Not only that I'm going to buy healthy foods, which are low in fat and calories.
Hopefully everything plans. No more snacking for Lana!

   - I'm rather excited also as I'm starting Yoga classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment