Friday 2 July 2010

Something about him.

Dear readers ♥,

   As I've come to a new chapter in my life I've decided it's about time I start blogging more, again!
& seeing as I've taken the day off school - to do coursework, which I gave up on - I thought it would be the perfect time to start!

July is such a lovely month, the sun is always shining and it's also the end of my school year.
 I'm looking forward to all my late afternoons spent walking through fields with the best people in my life. All the beautiful days spent on a blanket in the sun, reading myself away to another place. This summer is going to be blissful, I can feel it.

Today so far has been lovely, I know I shouldn't have taken the day off however it was worth it, I managed to get some coursework done - maybe not as much as I should have but never mind.
I got distracted and found myself watching Trueblood season three, which let me tell you is absolutely amazing, I've once again fall in love with the series, books and Alexander Skarsgard.



 How is it possible for him to be so perfect?
Im helt kär i honom.
& I will marry him one day, thats a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment