Sunday 2 May 2010

100 Things I'd like to do in 365 days.

Dear readers ♥,

I've been talking about doing one of these for a few weeks now, I still haven't finished my list however I'm going to post my first 45 things I'd like to do.
 My 365 days started May 1st 2010.

1. Dye my hair blonde.
2. Get myself fake nails.
3. Save 100 +
4. Get 100 followers on my blog!
5. Complete the Race for life (Cancer research)
6. Have a more healthy/balanced diet.
7. Buy two pairs of high heels.
8. Wax/shape my eye brows.
9. Become more organised.
10. Write a list of a 100 things I like/dislike.
11. Make someone else feel happy.
12. Have the best party of the year.
13. Beat someone/Anyone on Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
14. Persuade my mum to go on holiday to America.
15. Spend a weekend away with my friends.
16. Go to Alton Towers with Zach, Alex & Jono.
17. Trade my Samsung in for an Iphone.
18. Discover my favourite colour.
19. Spend an entire week in a tent.
20. Buy a giant rabbit.
21. Spend an entire day watching films, non stop.
22. Buy myself some films featuring Alexender Skarsgard.
23. Buy my mum something lovely for her birthday.
24. Clean/Tidy my room.
25. Read 10 books.
26. Get a new piercing.
27. Seriously start writing my novel.
28. Join a yoga class.
29. Lose exactly a stone.
30. Go to the sun beds.
31. Cook myself and Zach a delicious meal.
32. Feel confident in myself.
33. Discard clothes I won't wear and replace them with ones I will.
34. Go walking with Zach.
35. Stay awake for a solid 24 hours.
36. Buy a Build - a - bear.
37. Decide which college/six form I would like to attend.
38. Be silent for a whole day.
39. Delete my social networking sites I no longer use.
40. Style my makeup - What suits me?
41. Go to school withou straightening my hair.
42. Finish drawing my mums tattoo.
43. Be free of spots.
44. Go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show in threater. 
45. Meet new people.

I'll be finishing my list soon, thanks for reading.
I'll be posting again tomorrow no doubt, see you then.

                                   Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment