Wednesday 26 May 2010

smile just smile.


Dear readers ♥,

I'm not going to dwell on the past, from now on life is for fun. I'm going to spend every minute I can doing something that makes me smile.
I'll spend more time with my girls, they don't know this but I've missed them, they can always make me smile.

Let the good times roll.
It's time for some serious fun.

- However for tonight, I'm going for dinner with my lovely mum - whos helped me through the past few weeks, I don't know what I would have done without her support - & later its time for revision! my last english exam (I'm having serious doubts about passing, but i'll give it ago!)

Lanaa, x.





1 comment:

  1. Arghh Exams! Hate, hate, hate! I really, honestly should be revising right now but, alas, I have revised so much I can no longer be bothered... at least for now anyway. Hope your exam went well! x

    ReplyDelete