Tuesday 25 May 2010

Little Delights?

Dear readers ♥,

  Hello again everyone, I know I've already blogged today however it's time to start talking about something you all might actually be interested in.

I've recently decided to start writing again, It's been a while as I've been extremely busy therefore I'm a tad rusty however practice makes perfect as they say. I've started over completely. Tonight I'm going to start writing my new novel, "Little Delights." or "Small Delights." I'm having trouble deciding which name to go with, any suggestions?
When I first began writing my work was mainly gloomy, I'm very much into horror however now I've decided to go for a more happy theme. I've been inspired to create something beauitful & my main inspiration is Sex & The city, I've completely fall in love with everything about that show!
- I just hope one day my work will be as successful as that.

Not only have I gotten back into my writing I've also become very interested in fashion, art& photography again, therefore I'm going to have a lot to write about nowadays - stay tuned!



Lana, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment