Sunday 2 May 2010

OutFIT.

Dear readers ♥,

Yesterday, I was flicking through all my clothes, I can never find anything I actually want to wear though I have loads of clothes! Nothing seemed to catch my eye at first, I wanted to wear a skirt however it was raining so that option was out. Just as I was about to give up something clicked! - I had spotted my school blazer! It was perfect for the look I wanted.
I folded up the cuffs, picked out a simple strap top - scribbled with "Yawn", slipped into my favourite skinny jeans, zipped up my shortest heels & added a few pieces of jewellery - Bracelet, Necklace X2, earrings, Also added my new sunglasses into my mass of hair.


Jeans - Empire £25.
Blazer - Peacocks  £12.
Heels - Dorothy Perkins £35. 
T-shirt - Topshop £16.




Necklace - Topshop £12.
Necklace - River Island £12.

I was complimented a few times yesterday on my outfit therefore I can say it was successful.

Love Lana who Loves Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment