Monday 22 February 2010

Growing.

Everyone grows up at some point in their lives.
This was me be before my third birthday.

(Sorry about the bad quailty.)

This picture proves I've grow up.
I had a small nose, small lips, chunky cheeks and small ears. Honestly I think I was adorable.
And I had curly ginger hair which I love.


This is a picture of me now.

I no longer have my curly ginger hair. I straighten my hair and dye it.
I've never been too fond of short hair on myself but recently I gave up with trying growing it long, it takes too long and is too much effort to straighten. My short is everything I want, it has layers which makes it bounce. I have a fringe, which I absolutely adore, even if it can be annoying.
I dye my hair because it's naturally a dull ginger, not that gorgeous bright orange I would have liked so instead I dye it many different browns. I've had blondes, partly red and pink but I perfer just brown.
In the picture above my hair has gotten a bit too long for my liking so soon it'll be shorter.

Also compared to my younger picture I no long have those cute little features. However I don't exactly have chunky cheeks anymore which is always a bonus.

Though I'm rather pleased with the change in myself, their are still numerous things I would like to improve further. I'll save those for another blog though as my lovely boyfriend has just arrived.
Thanks to all you  wonderful readers.
7 Followers shall we try for 10? please.

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment