Tuesday 23 February 2010

Thoughts.

Today during English I got slightly side-tracked, I don't usually do this in English; I try to centre all my attention towards my work. However today was unusual. We're studing for our exam, which I need to focus on, but the snow was simply mind filling. I sat watching little flakes fall to melt.
I was thinking about how this term was going to be different, all my work was going to be done and in on time. That I'll start saving money. Spend time with family and friends. Blog more about interesting topics. And so on.
I'm slightly nervous though, I know I won't be able to do all the things I would like which will make me annoyed with myself and I'll take it out on those I love so, but I've come up with a plan.
I'm going to write a list of this I would like to do, and take little steps to reach my goals.

1. Do all my coursework + extra work basically as soon as I get it, so I don't leave it til the last minute.
2. Drink 6 glasses of water a day, to stay heathly.
3. Save money.
4. Help around the house.
5. Visit those I haven't seen in a while.
6. Complete my first novel.

I'll add more as I reach each goal, I don't want to have too many so I forget about some etc.


(Another of my brothers photos.)

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

3 comments: