Sunday 28 February 2010

True Blood: Alexender Skarsgard.

Last summer my brothers girlfriend; Sian brought me the first three books of the "Sookie Stackhouse collection". I feel in love with them, I now have the whole collection and can't wait until the next one to be realised; in may. I watched the first season on FX, last year. And ever since I've been in love with the show also. My lovely mum brought me the first season on DVD, for christmas; I watch it all the time.
The story line is so amazing, and creative. I hope to be as successful. Trueblood is one of my many inspirations to do what I love.

Luckily for me season two started finally on friday, I'm gutted I have to wait to watch the next episode though. Personally my favourite character is Eric Northman, He's gorgeous!. I love him in both the books and the programme.
Alexender Skarsgard, he even has a beautiful name!. I would do anything to meet this man, I think he's charming and handsome. I would marry him.

Watch this.  -Drools-.

Anyone who disagrees must me completely insane.

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment