Tuesday 9 February 2010

I've been thinking.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
    but by the moments that take our breath away."

Today i've been doing some thinking.
I tend to be moody in the winter.
  I hate the cold, the wind, the clouds and the rain. Even thinking about them makes me shiver.
I absolutely love the summer. - It simple makes me happy.
The warm air, the slight breeze, the blazing sun.
Summer makes me smile. I want the long lasting days to return.
I miss the long walks, camping, exploring somewhere new - You can't do those things in winter.

I want to move somewhere sunny.
My perfect day would be:
Laying on a blanket on a grassy plain in a forest, with the sun shining down on me. With a glass of iced tea. Wasting the day and night away with my closest friends,
What'd you perfect day be?


Love Lana Who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment