Thursday 18 February 2010

Yet again.

Writing is something I enjoy most in my life, along with reading. Nevertheless it's all i seem to be doing lately.
I want to go out with friends, have a good time but unfortunately I can't.
I have my creaive writing to finish, I'm spending a great amount of time on this piece as I would like to get an A/A* but it's harder than it seems.
Then I have another piece of english coursework to finish, which I really don't feel like doing.
& don't get me started on my art coursework, which might I add I haven't even started! - where does all this time go.
I need time to relax, I want this awful snow to disappear! - I want sunshine, and a lot of it. So I can sit in the warmth under a tree and finish my book.
But you don't always get what you want.
Instead i'm stuck inside, on my laptop doing rubbish coursework. Can anyone see the fun in that?
& Oh I forgot. I have to go out in the cold tonight.

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment