Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wednesday, what a day.

I've been worrying about today for weeks.
Today was my DTP booster injection, I'm not exactly keen on needles so I've been worried for sometime.
However luckily for me it didn't hurt!, I was amazed + very thankful.
My sister and I were stressing over it, minutes before we went into the hall. There were people crowded in a corner who had already had the injection; some of the faces in the crowd didn't exactly look comforting. I tried my hardest to calm myself, but my stomach was twisting making me feel very sick indeed. Before I knew it I was sat in the seat being asked loads of questions...
"Have you eaten today?" etc.
And then it was over. In and out - hardly felt a thing.
Couldn't believe I'd spent so long stressing over basically nothing.

I'm not seeing my beloved tonight so I'm going to have relaxing evening.
Eat my pasta, wash and straighten my hair - Which btw I've had cut!, it's pretty short aswell.
Revise; french, maths and science - not too relaxing but I'll drink lots of tea, so I'll be happy. 
Then watch Desperate Housewives, I love that show with a passion.


(How beautiful, another of my brothers photos.)

Thanks for reading.
Still only 7 Followers! - mention me to your friends! Lets try for 10!.

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Thanks so much for the sweet comment (: As always made me smile!
    Good luck with the jab, and lovely picture!
    Panda x

    ReplyDelete