Sunday 14 February 2010

Saturday.

Recently I've been taking my camera everywhere. And yesterday I went out for the day and saw such beautiful sights I was almost sad I couldn't capture them in a picture.
But yesterday was not a day to be sad, so I'm going to take you through the things I did.

My lovely boyfriend had invited me out for a surprise - and as he already knows I hate surprises, so I wasn't as excited as I should've been. But he'd planned the day perfectly to make me happy.
As he's not driving currently - taking lessons - I was told we'd be taking three or four buses to reach our destination, I wasn't too keen on this as I don't exactly enjoy bus journeys. However he'd actually planned for us to take a taxi, which might I add was deeply exspensive. I still hadn't the faintest idea of where he was taking me.
After we'd left the taxi and started walking hand in hand, he told me what we'd be doing first.
And off we went to book our tickets for 'Ponyo' - this is when I started to get excited. He payed extra for VIP seats, which made me smile. However we had some time to kill so he took me to the arcade, as he knows I love arcades, though they waste money.


We played 'air hockey', unfortunately for me he's amazing therefore he won; 7:3.

As he knows I perfer dance machines, he even gave me game. I love dance machines though I'm not very good. Nevertheless I was good enough to beat him; 2:1.

Even after spending half hour in the arcade we had time to spare. He suggested we have something to eat - he didn't want me getting hungry. We went to a small cafe called Jenny's which was delightful. we order tea, coke and chips  - that we topped of with roughly half a bottle off ketchup It was yummy, I must admitt.
Back at the cinema he brought us a fanta frozen and toffee crisp popcorn, we were all set.

Ponyo.



If anyone has the chance to watch this film I would take it.
Ponyo is one of many of the Studio Ghibli films, and as myself and Zach collect these films, Ponyo was another amazing film for us. I was so pleased.
Once the film was over I turned to Zach and hugged him as tight as I could, he truly knows how to make me happy.
But this wasn't the end of his surprise. However he got slightly lost trying to find his next one.
He payed for another taxi to take us to a certain road but we still couldn't find this place, in the end he asked someone and it was right up the road from where we were.
He'd booked us a place at PizzaExpress, I'd never been so I was even more excited now.
Zach happily ordered the meaty selection:
Drink: Sicilian lemonade.
Starter: Antipasto Platter.
Main: Calabrese pizza.
Dessert: Caffe Gelato
Ender: Cuppa tea.

However I chose the much more simple yet delightful plates:
Drink: Appletiser
Starter: Baked dough balls with garlic butter.
Main: Margherita pizza. 
Dessert: Cheesecake with ice cream.
Ender: Cuppa tea.



Overall I had lovely day, I'm very thankful.
& I truly love him.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous.
    That all sounds so beautiful (:
    Perfect.
    Lovely.
    Special.

    Loveyouus.

    ReplyDelete