Monday 1 March 2010

The usual.

School is really dragging me down at the moment. The stress of exams is overwhelming!. I want to have free time to spend time doing the things I love; seeing my boyfriend, watching Alexender Skarsgard videos. Unfortunately I don't have enough time.
I have two maths exams tomorrow, I'm retaking this at my own will as I'm capable of getting a higher grade than I got on my first try, however I didn't realise I'd forget everything. I also have two science exams on wednesday; Biology and Physics. I haven't done any revision so I'm rather stressed out about cramming as much information into my tiny brain as I'm able. It doesn't seem to be going very smoothly currently, but I can't give up hope!
I've decided to see my boyfriend tonight because seeing him makes me feel confident I'll be okay in the exam. Also he's promised to help my revise, which is always helpful.

I still have too many things to do tonight.
Shower, dry and straighten my hair.
Pack my bag ready for tomorrow.
Go to Zachs.
Revise.
Watch an episode of Desperate Housewives.
- It doesn't sound to hard however it is.
Wish me luck!, I'm going to need it.
           Thanks to all my wonderful readers.

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment