Friday 5 March 2010

Friday.

I'm so thankful today is friday.
I've been over-worked this week. Four exams really takes a lot out of you.

Fridays have to be one of my favourite days of the week. It's the knowing you can relax and sleep in on saturday - even if it's only for a while. The break of doing what you want is lovely.
Although tomorrow I won't be doing too much relaxing unfortunately, I promised to meet in town with some friends. I'm rather looking forward to it to be honest. Hopefully I should be getting a new outfit for my friends 18th birthday meal, which is in a few weeks. And I must remember to buy my lovely mum something for mothers day, seeing as it's only a week away. I have no clue what to get her though, so does anyone have any ideas? They'd be very helpfully, thanks.

I'm meant to go jogging on friday nights, but I feel worn out so I'm going to go on sunday instead. So hopefully I'll be more refreshed. However I would have liked to gone today, the breeze that passes you by whilst you taking a lovely jog is peaceful in some way.
I'm really excited about watching TrueBlood tonight, I've been waiting all week. Eric Northman/Alexender Skarsgard is an absolute god, if you ask me. Though before I get to see him I have some Textile and English work to crack on with, the joy - Even when I'm not at school I have work to do, does it never end?


This picture reminds me of myself and my boyfriend, it shows character.
The only differences between the picture and us is my hair is not that long and my beautiful boyfriends hair roughly the girls length. It's at times like these, looking at sweet pictures I realise how much I truly love him and how lucky I am.

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment