Monday 8 March 2010

These lovely days.

Gosh, it feels like I haven't blogged in ages! I'm sorry for the delay.

Dear readers,
The pass three days have actually been rather nice.
Saturday was pretty darn fun. My lovely boyfriend brought me a new dress and necklace! - it's so cute, rather retro/60's style.

- Don't you just love it?

I have the cutest pair of high heels to match, which my mum brought me after I had an operation last year. Also on saturday, I got the Trueblood sound track as I'm so cool these days, the music is wonderful! - Folk music is always the best!
I saw my amazing friend Joshua which is always a good thing and I got to go in his new car, It's rather pretty surprisingly. And he just so happens to be a good driver.
So overall my weekend was rather refreshing, however it never last long enough. I managed to go over some English work, I'm starting to panic about - I have a four hour exam on thursday and friday which I'm really nervous about, as I don't feel very confident. But I'm going to study from tomorrow, as much as I can. I've decided to go over my questions with two English teachers on tuesday and wednseday, so I should be okay - If I try my hardest.

Worries:
In two weeks I have work experience, to be honest I'm not worried about the work experience it's self, however I have no idea how to go about my interview. The "boss" hasn't e-mailed me back about my inquire and I don't like speaking to people I know on the phone let along a entire stranger!.
So hopefully If my mum remembers she's going to try and book my interview, slightly worried she'll forget though...

Today:
Over the weekend I've been moaning like I normally do about going back to school on monday... because it's just so boring! But surprisingly today was interesting and fun!
We had a "Health Day", with people coming from outside communities talking to us about car crashes, anti-social behaviour, underage drinking, smoking and driving. I thought it'd be boring like all our other Health days have been but I've actually learnt a handful of things today, and I'm glad for once I went to school.


Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Lovely (:
    However, It's not folk music love (; More country. & True Blood Fails >< Glee Is the Shizz!
    Kate, x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - & I'm excited 'bout work experiance (: It wasn't really an interview tbh, he just went through what i'd be doing.
    Kate, x.

    ReplyDelete