Friday 19 March 2010

Actions.

“id die for you, i love you, i love you so much”

Last night was the cast from skins final episode.
I found they could have done a lot more with it. Throughout the entire last hour I was thinking "Why aren't they looking for Freddie?" Cook should have found out what had happened to him a lot sooner.
I hated the ending, we didn't get to see if Cook died or the crazy guy did, they've left it on a giant cliff hanger.

- The best part was when Emily and Naomi finally got together again, they're the cutest couple.
Also I loved how Thomas and Panda got back together too!.

Unfortunately the past two season never came close to being as good as the first and second.
 - but still worth watching.



Tonight,
I've finished a piece of art coursework.
& I only have a few more hours to wait until TRUEBLOOD, yes I'm slightly obsessed.


Hasn't been a good week for me, maybe next week will be better.
- Work experience!

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment