Wednesday 17 March 2010

Here I am again.

The past three days haven't exactly been filled with joy for me.
Monday, I went to school as I had exams however I felt awful - when I got home I couldn't stop shivering, my eyes were swollen, not too comfortable.
And tuesday was even worse, I couldn't eat or move.
Thankful I don't feel as bad today nevetheless I'm still not 100% better.
Back to school tomorrow.

To pass the time today I've been busy searching through Alexender Skargsard things.


This man truly is beautiful.
His smile is breath-taking!
His eyes are dazzling.
I've never been too keen on beards until I saw he had one.
He could make anything look good.


This picture is perfect, makes me smile.
I'm going to meet this man, one day, somehow, I promise.
- I seriously can't see how people don't find him attractive.




My mums being lovely and said she'll buy me these both.
They're in swedish but never mind! - I love Alexender Skarsgrad.

&

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx.

1 comment: