Tuesday 2 March 2010

This is about someone special.

There are no words that could explain how much this girl truly and honestly means to me. However I'll give it a go. I couldn't picture my life without her by my side, she's not only my best friend, she's also my sister.
She's smart, pretty, funny and immature. Personally we were born to be best friends.
I can trust her with everything, without having to worry she'll tell someone. We've been through a lot together - boy trouble, family issues that sort of thing. And yet we've always stuck together.

We go everywhere together, shopping, underage, gigs, cinema.
We love hanging out, going on long walks with our friends, watching horror movies, exercising together, staying out late - drinking, the usual things teenage girls do. Though we're not your usual teenage girls. We often have crazy out of hand parties, we're all about living in the moment, and having the best time of our life - your only young once, right?.

Nothing will ever get between us, I wouldn't let it if it tried.
Kate, your everything i want and need as a best friend and sister. Thank you for everything you do for me, your wonderful.

(We need one of those things!)



I love you girl!.

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx.

1 comment: