Tuesday 2 March 2010

Those days.

My wonderful readers.
 I've just got home, The first thing I did was slipped into my joggers; I feel much more comfortable now.
My days been slightly longer than usual, well at least it feels it was.
First period was my maths exams, which in my opinion went very well. Would it be vain to say I've done very well?, Yes? well never mind because I truly feel I have & I'm proud to say so.
Tonight like last night I have a lot of revising to do, however for now I'm enjoying a steamy cup of herbal tea; mint and spice favour - it's delightful.

Today wasn't all that bad really. I came up with the idea of starting a book club! My form tutor thought it was an excellent idea, hopefully the first book we'll read will be "Her fearful symmetry" I've wanted to read this book for a few weeks now so I think it'll be nice and fun.
Unfortunately today did have it's negatives, a few students within our school were saying our tutor groups are going to be mixed with young years, personally I'm not entirely sure this is true - as we're in our last year of school, therefore they wouldn't be mixing key stages together, it'd confuse our routines, groups would be spilt up and no one wants these things. I just hope I'm right as I don't want to leave my lovely bunch on friends.

Off the subject of school now, recently I discovered this amazing band called "New radicals" I came across them when I was watching videos about Alexender Skarsgard ♥. They're pretty good to be truthful. I absolutely adore "There's something about you" It's beautiful. Check it out, if I was you I would.

Thanks for reading sweeties, I'm very thankful.
More followers would be nice?, Comment me - let me know what you think of my blogs.


Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment