Thursday 15 April 2010

Almost here.

Here I am at 15:17 writing to my lovely followers, just waiting for saturday to finally be here.
Unfortunately for me, it's taking it's time, I have loads to do before then. My two pieces of art coursework, revising pyschology course and of course I have to watch trueblood on friday.
However I have a feeling saturdays going to be a good day. Zach, Alex, Jono, Kate, Clo, Alice, myself and possibly my lovely Pask and James are going out, walking! - Hopefully it doesn't rain else our entire day will be ruined. I'm looking forward to this as it makes summer feel closer and closer. Walking around with the sun shining on our backs, the soft breeze flowing smoothly through our hair, to me that sounds perfect.

Its a good way to spend the end of our easter breaks in my opinions, I'm not ready for them to be over. However I've had a wonderful two weeks, which I've spent with some wonderful people.
My sister, Kate and I have spent a few days watching films (triangle,500 days of summer, crank 2 and paranormal activity.) and eating crisps/drinking lots of doctor pepper. Also we spent the day having a gander in MK, where we were accused of being lesbians... - Long story.
I've been to the cinema twice, first to see Remember Me with my sister, which was absolutely without a doubt amazing. And secondly to see Kick-Ass with Zach, Alex and Jono - I do love those guys, they make me laugh and so did the film!
- Actually surprisingly I've spent a rather large amount of time with Zach, Alex and Jono, we had a BBQ/party with some others, which turned out to be amazing. also we've spent many afternoons and evenings playing modern warfare 2, which I always seem to get beaten on.
- I'm just slightly upset it's almost over. However its not all bad, just means the summer holidays are on its way! just wait till they come along.

Thanks for reading, your all wonderful people.
What have you been doing recently?

              LOVE LANA who LOVES LIFE.
                                                                       xx

No comments:

Post a Comment