Wednesday 14 April 2010

Oh peanuts.

Todays going so quickly.
Ufortunately for me I slept later than I would've liked - 10:50am. I hate getting up later than I planned, it ruins my whole day, puts me off track. However luckily I've managed to finish my art exam picture today.

Personally I don't think it's anything special, I could've done a lot better, never mind though - it'll do.
Also I still have two other pieces to complete before next tuesday, not fun at all. I still have so much to do today! - Theres not enough hours in the day.

Ohh I forgot.
  - I had my hair cut yesterday and I believe it looks rather dandy, I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I'll put up some pictures as soon as take some.
& I've written 37 things on my 100 things to do list, I'll publish it look.


Thanks for reading my beautiful readers.
Love Lana who Love Life.


 Followers&Comments are welcome & they make me smile xx.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment