Monday 12 April 2010

a cosy day.

Hello beauitful.

I have set myself a task to complete 100 things I've always wanted to do in 365 days. I have a slight feeling this task isn't going to be easy however it's something I would like to do. So today I'm going to write 100 things I would like to achieve and tell you each of them tomorrow, & I'll write about them in future blogs, so tune in, should be fun.
 - Why don't you join me?, we can do it together.

Anyway onto another subject...
As I don't have much to do today I've been browsing the internet, which is when I came across something very awful; a video of animal cruelty.  I've always been against animal cruelty but never this strongly. From today I promise never let a single piece of meat pass through my lips. I'm tuely hurt and disgusted by this video. Animals deserve to be treated as fairly as us, humas, are.

Before I forget, a special shoutout to my lovely Pasko - I miss you girl.
& 10 followers? lets get it to 20, maybe...?


Something about this picture makes me smile.
could it be the girls beauitful looks?
could it be the girls lovely hair?
could it be the girls unique outfit?
                                 - What do you think?

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

2 comments:

  1. The 100 things in 365 days sounds like an amazing goal. :)

    It kinda ties into what I want to do: do things and see things and make memories.

    I think I might start making a list, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiia,
    It's a lot of fun, I'm slightly stuck on my list though - so many things.

    & Thats good!, hope it goes well.
    Thanks for your comment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete