Thursday 1 April 2010

Memories.

Also recently I've required some new lovely memories, which I will carry with me forever.

A few weeks back it was my friend, Alex's, 18th birthday.
So 10 of us decided it'd be nice for us all to go out.
We book ourselves a table at Red Hot and had ourselves a lovely meal.
Unfortunately for me I was the only girl, with 9 other boys! and also I was the youngest.
However it was still fantastic, everyone was really nice - I already knew everyone anyway, I was just slightly nervous; for no reason.


Alex, the birthday boy,


Christian - his brother wouldn't have a picture with him.


Alex.


Mike, who I've always found scary.
- Though he's not.


Alex & Christian.


Zach, my lovely boyfriend (White shirt) & Innocent.


Jono and me trying to hide.


Mike and Alex.


Cam, Alex, Zach and Inno.
- In the pub.

It was a lovely evening, I really enjoyed myself.
Thanks guys!

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment