Friday 9 April 2010

Thursday.

I'm really enjoying my relaxing holidays.
I haven't done any coursework so far, it's heaven. However I am doing some today, but it's only art so it's not actually too hard and I'll enjoy it.

Last night Zach, Alex, Jono and myself went to the cinema!
I wanted to watch 'Remember me' again however they were all against that idea, as they all hate Robert Pattinson - personally I don't see why? - so anyway we decided to watch 'Kick-Ass'. We went to a late showing so the boys could get something meaty to eat at KFC. Then we headed over to the arcade.
Zach and Jono played Guitar Hero. Alex and Jono played Air hockey, But Zach wouldn't play on the dance machine with me, so Jono had to, and he beat me! - I was honestly gutted, boys.

"I can't fly, but I can kick your ass."

Kick-Ass was amazing. I loved pretty much everything about it, made me laugh.
You should watch it.

Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment