Thursday 29 April 2010

Dear readers ♥,

It's been awhile I know and I'm sorry about that. Life once again is speeding on quickly in a complete blur at the moment. I've recently started going back to school, We're in term five, still one more to go until the end! I moan all the time about school however I've actually started to enjoy it, a little bit at least.
I've been back almost two weeks, everything is rather crazy. Everyones just getting back in the swing of the things, it's like we never left. Unfortunately for the year tens - my year, we're starting another wave of coursework and exams, not the most enjoyable thing in the world. I guess the sooner we just bite the bullet and do it the sooner it'll all be over.
Now I've gotten through the more boring side of my life it's on to the new and exciting side!
When I'm inside not school studing I spend most my time with the greatest people in my life; Zach Rambaldini, my boyfriend of 18 months. Kate Eyles, my sister and best friend. Cloe Griffin, also my best friend. Alex Gibbon & Jono Bull, They mean alot to me. These five people are amazing, I've had some of the best time of my life with these people. Recently we've been spending most of our time together, they all just make me so happy. & we're currently planning a party, which I'll tell you about in a later post.
Sorry I don't have lots of time to write about lots! however I love you all!

Love Lana who Loves Life.

& also,
- Get well soon Kate, I love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment