Thursday 1 April 2010

Why.

It's been a seriously long time since I last blogged.
I'm very sorry, hope you've all been missing me.

Well recently I've finished work experience, which was lovely.
I was working in a primary school, with 4-5 year olds. They were really sweet and welcoming.
Normally I'm a very shy person and don't enjoy meeting a lot of new people at once. But seeing as there were 49 new people to get use to, I had a lot of work to do.
However I instancely felt comfortable, everyone was very welcoming and friendly towards me which made me rather happy. At the end of my week there I discovered I didn't want to leave them. They were all so sweet!
Throughout the week I spent there, we had made lots of biscuits and decorated them with brightly coloured icing. built ourselves some kites to fly - unfortunately that didn't go to well, but they all looked wonderful.
I would love to go back and I will! - as soon as I finish school.

Also I've been very busy with my boyfriend recently.
He's gotten me into Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, unfortunately for me he's very good at it and I'm not so good. However I'm obsessed with trying to beat him.
- Also we're started getting into watching films again, which is nice after a long day at school - perfect for calming down.
We're recently watched Event Horizon and Crank 2 both equally good, however EH was rather freaky, he forced me to watch it, but I'm glad he did.

Now finally it's the easter holidays!
Late mornings, video games, books, drawing, friends!
Only bad thing, my lovely boyfriend doesn't have any time off from work.
But still I have a few weeks to relax and do as I wish.
          - So today I'm going to my lovely Kate's house to watch "Triangle", which should be rather fun.

What have you been up to recently?



Love Lana who Loves Life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment